i heart fiber art

Monday, January 4, 2010

Digital Journal





For many years I have collected quotations, poems, art, and things to ponder
in a handwritten journal, with art, photos, and cards pasted in.  I finally
decided to make a digital journal, rather than a hand written, painted or
collaged book.  While my digital skills are relatively limited at this time,
I am pleased with the way these pages turned out.

  
This one, of course, is Alphonse Mucha,
 although the background is mine

.
This one is of my own design, using dingbats, saved
petroglyph  art, and various digital programs.


This one is a background I designed with
some old French art.


This is Laurel Burch, one of my
all time favorite artists. The background
is mine.


This photo is a clip from a science
magazine.  Einstein is my main man!


Old greeting card, with a photo of
an old iron gate as the border.




This is some old photographic art,
with my own photo manipulations.



I've loved window and doorway art
forever!


The artist is Botero, another favorite.
The background is antique wallpaper,
with photo manipulation.


This was a clip art image with a
manipulated background.



Here again, clip art with a manipulated  background.


I don't remember where this
image came from, but I've had
it for at least 10 years.  The woman
is beautiful, and I would love to know her.
The background is layered and manipulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment