i heart fiber art

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DJ

Trying to keep up with things, but will be going to the 'Mayan Riviera' soon, so not sure when I'll get back to this.  Here are a few more photos of the journal in progress:

Background from different pieces
of art - layered.

The background is from a
card that I have had forever.

The image is a card, with
layering and manipulation of
the background.


Various layers, and masks.

Various layers, masks and
photo manipulations.  The
figure is from an ad for a
statuette.
The background is my design,
using lots of different dingbat fonts.


The figure is from an ad
for healthy living. The
background is masked
and layered.



Multi layers, masks, etc.



Multi layers and the figure
is from a painting by


Multi layers and masks.
The figure is from a
greeting card.



The figure is from a calendar.
with layering and masks.

Well, that's enough for today.  I think I'm going to enjoy doing this after I get back from Mexico.



2 comments: